HotelQuickly (HQ) is Asia’s #1 mobile app for last-minute hotel booking. The app offers users a streamlined, swift and elegant tool for booking on the go, with room rates lower than anywhere online. Founded by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and investors, the company launched in March 2013. Today HotelQuickly’s booking network extends to 16 Asia-Pacific countries and over 300 destinations across the region.
What you’ll do:
- Develops and maintains new and existing relationships with HotelQuickly’s hotel partners ensuring that partners are managed with the highest level of diligence
- Manages room availability and pricing of the Singapore market and ensures best deals for our customers
- Thinks and acts entrepreneurial to the benefit of the company
What we’re looking for in you:
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in an evolving and ever changing environment without the structure and rules associated with larger, more established enterprises
- Experience in business development, marketing, hospitality or sales; 1+ years experience at an online travel agent a strong plus
- Excellent relationship building, account management and interpersonal skills
- Great time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Singaporean national or Permanent Residence with a local network
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication skills
Why you should join us:
- The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs and former executives from Rocket Internet. Knowledge transfer will be an invaluable asset for future entrepreneurs.
- You'll work in an awesome atmosphere: We enjoy what we are doing and you would be able to see that immediately after you join the team.
- You'll be able to do a lot of different things: Working for a startup company like HotelQuickly is a bit different than working for a corporation. It will allow you to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn't think you would ever like.
- You'll have more responsibility: We will push you to be more versatile, more reliable, and more productive than in any other project you'd undertaken. And you will like it! :)
- Last but not least, we have an awesome startup culture and office that you will love that it’s finally Monday again :). Check out our gallery to get a feeling how much fun it is!
- Starting date: ASAP
- Location: Singapore
- Duration: perpetual
- Remuneration: Competitive salary and commissions
Please send your CV, references, and other relevant documents to email@example.com