JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (Bangkok, Thailand)
HotelQuickly (HQ) is Asia’s #1 mobile app for last-minute hotel booking. The app offers users a streamlined, swift and elegant tool for booking on the go, with room rates lower than anywhere online. Founded by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and investors, the company launched in March 2013. Today HotelQuickly’s booking network extends to 16 Asia-Pacific countries and over 300 destinations across the region.
What you’ll do:
- Handling accounts payable tasks, including processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Processing employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Preparing monthly VAT and tax reports.
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and other tasks as assigned
What we’re looking for in you:
- English and Thai speaking
- University Degree in Accounting
- Highly driven personality with hunger to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in preapring monthly VAT and tax reports
- Team player, have ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels throughout our organization
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
Why you should join us:
The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs and former executives from Rocket Internet. Knowledge transfer will be an invaluable asset for future entrepreneurs.
- You'll work in an awesome atmosphere: We enjoy what we are doing and you would be able to see that immediately after you join the team.
- You'll be able to do a lot of different things: Working for a startup company like HotelQuickly is a bit different than working for a corporation. It will allow you to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn't think you would ever like.
- You'll have more responsibility: We will push you to be more versatile, more reliable, and more productive than in any other project you'd undertaken. And you will like it! :)
- Last but not least, we have an awesome startup culture and office that you will love that it’s finally Monday again :)
- Starting date: Immediately
- Location: Bangkok
- Duration: Full time
- Remuneration: To be discussed
Please send your CV, references and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org